The island city of Galveston is dubbed as the Playground of the South by locals and visitors. It is one of the most well-known coastal destinations within the nation. The island city has beautiful white sandy beaches, historical locations, and many other things that will capture your imagination. Apart from everything, Galveston Island is known for its beautiful sea-facing apartment homes, which are available for rent. You will come across many types of apartments in Galveston, TX, through which you can select one for yourself and your roommates or family members.
Types of homes for rent available in Galveston Island
Galveston provides many types of homes, which you can easily rent with no issues. Whether you are a tourist, student, single, or an individual with a family, you will find a home that will deliver you a relaxing living experience. Look below!
- Luxury penthouses: Galveston has some of the best ultra-high luxe high-rise penthouses that provide stunning and mesmerizing shoreline views. These elegant and beautifully designed penthouses are available for rent and come with large windows and a 10-foot-tall ceiling. Some of the amenities you will get are private balconies, a garden, marbled or wooden flooring, 24-hour security, spacious bedrooms, etc.
- Historic Mansions: Apart from modern and contemporary homes, you will also come across 100 years old properties but still standing strong. These homes have transformed into student housings or big-size family homes. You will find at least 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms along with a gazebo, wrought-iron fences, and high ceilings. The interiors of the mansion contain a classical charm that will give you the Victorian-era feel.
- Beach bungalows: These cozy and beautiful red-doored bungalows were built way back in 1963. Currently, they are available for rent. The beach bungalows are given a brand-new kitchen and carry many other updates. The bungalows have also received hardwood floors, a covered deck, beautiful big windows, a small garage, and a lawn are some of the recent updates you will find.
Education in Galveston
Nothing can beat the Education system in Galveston Island. The locals of this island city take education pretty seriously. They make sure that both national and international students receive a top-class and high-quality education. The island city has both private and public schools where students received exceptional-quality education.
The majority of schools also have advanced classes, where students receive extra knowledge on the subject they like. Curriculum and sports activities are also available in all the schools in Galveston. The island city has the Texas A & M University in Galveston, Galveston College, and University of Texas Medical Branch for universities and colleges.
Things to explore, look and find in Galveston Island
Galveston Island is one of the best tourist destinations of all time. The island has so many beautiful and unique places that you must pay with friends and family. Given below are some of the hand-picked locations, which is a must-see for you.
- Steward Beach: Steward Beach stands out as one of the well-known strips of stand within the island city. The beach also has amenities, such as umbrella rentals, lifeguards, concession chairs, restrooms, showers, and a playground for kids.
- The Strand: Strand is the right place to visit when you want to know more about the island’s past. It has several Victorian-style buildings, which are over 100-years old. When you walk around this district, you will know how exactly it looked like during the 19th century. You will find many shops, galleries, theatres and cafes around this place.
Galveston Island is home to many tourists and international students. The place is ideal for vacations and has some of the best attractions of all time. Living in this beautiful island city will be a life-changing experience for you. The rent for the apartment homes is pretty reasonable, and you will receive a high-quality and relaxing living experience.